Limestone Driveways and Patios.
A Natural limestone driveway is the most durable long lasting driveway that will serve you many years with its classy look.
It’s also maintenance free because the joints between the slabs are filled with a smooth cement so no weeds can develop between the slabs.
The limestone slabs come in a 3 size mix:
300×600 600×600 600×900.
You have a choice of five colours:
You can also have for example yellow limestone with a black boarder.
All slabs are hand laid in a cement and pointed in cement.
Procedure of limestone Driveway:
- Take up existing driveway/garden and check ground structure and dig out to a suitable depth minimum 200mm.
- Install mypex (this is a weed preventative sheeting) so no weeds can develop but water can soak through.
- 804 stone is used as a base and compacted with are 2 ton walk behind machine “for that more solid base” for your limestone driveway.
- We will then set up are levels, lines and laser levels to achieve a slight fall roughly 5-10% so water runs away from your house and onto road or eco drains if required.
- Install limestone in a 3 mix size.
- All limestone to be laid on cement and also pointed in a smooth cement.
-All are projects come with a 10 year guarantee-